It’s the 2nd episode of Glee, altho it seems like the first since the pilot was shown back in May. I’ve been a Gleek since the pilot, and have been waiting for the show all summer…and I wasn’t disappointed!
Watch video clip HERE.
- Matthew Morrison (Will) was just awesome in this song! Who would’ve thought a “dorky” musicals guy could get “down” like that?! Just LOVE all the musical numbers in this show!
- I just love Emma! Even tho she’s definitely got her “quirks,” she’s just so gosh darn cute!
- At least now we know a little more about why she is the way she is…her whole OCD thing and all.
- That scene when she’s crying to herself in her car when it’s raining. Aww! She’s just so in love with Will. You can tell he likes her too! If ONLY he wasn’t married! Argh!
- Guess it took someone from the “outside” to point out that her hopes of somehow getting together with Will is just unrealistic. I really want them together! The way Will’s marriage is going tho…it’ll probably dissolve on its own, then Emma can swoop in…!
Watch the video clip HERE.
- OK. This performance was THE most HILARIOUS performance so far this season! I know it’s only the 2nd episode, but…Come on! Push It?! I was rolling on the floor laughing! Tearing!
- Altho I LOVED this performance…Umm…shouldn’t parts of this performance be…censored or something?! Some of those moves were…only when it’s Glee performing it does it not seem as obscene as it really was! Crazy! I think this show needs to be on at 9 pm instead of 8!
- I can’t believe they even did that performance! And the reactions of the people in the audience…Sue Sylvester…Principal Figgins…Emma. So funny!
- At LEAST Teri wasn’t lying from the very beginning! She really did think she was pregnant…
- When the doctor told her that she wasn’t actually pregnant: “You’re not pregnant” “Did it fall out?” “But I gained 1o pounds!” “That’s just from eating…!” “There’s a chicken wing in there that looks like you ate whole” ROFL
- You KNEW she couldn’t tell Will she really wasn’t pregnant. Now her plan…she needs to GET pregnant now!
- Will is SUCH a good guy. To get that janitor job at school to make more money. So annoying…TERI’S the one that wants the big house…TERI wants all the “finer” things in life…Why doesn’t TERI get a better job?! Argh!Why does Teri have to be so irritating? I liked her so much better as Claire’s biological mother on Heroes.
TAKE A BOW:
Watch the video clip HERE.
- “Take A Bow” is NOT one my favorite Rihanna songs. But when Lea (Rachel) sings it? Umm…it just became a favorite!
- Lea’s voice is just awesome! Her voice is so strong and pure! You can still hear a bit of the Broadway sound in her singing, but…I LOVE Broadway, so I love it! She totally makes her voice work for all types of songs!
- Lea’s version is SO much better than Rihanna’s (imo) because she actually SINGS it…and DOES something with a normally boring song. It builds…when she hits that long note! LOVE IT!
- Talk about a perfect song choice for Rachel’s feelings about Finn…
- It’s so obvious that Finn’s taking a liking to Rachel. Glad Rachel’s trying to go for him…after all, we all know he’s really not THAT into Quinn anyway…it’s just a status thing.
- Umm…only thought about this now…QUINN & FINN…Can you say cheesy? Obviously they’re not meant to be…:-)
- Can’t believe Quinn’s gonna be in Glee Club! Ugh! AND she’s getting one of Rachel’s solos?!
Well, as expected…the show was just…AWESOME! SO entertaining! Love all the musical numbers…the comedy is just so quick & witty! Great casting! They even deal with very “now” topics (this week was sex/celibacy), so it’s very current. Something for everyone!
Can’t wait ’til next week!
P.S. If you missed this week’s episode, they’re REPLAYING it TOMORROW, 9/11 at 8 pm on FOX! If you haven’t checked it out yet…YOU NEED TO WATCH IT! Probably the best new show of the season!