- Wow, the Los Angeles River Basin! Can you say Grease!? Pretty cool!
- I know it’s easy to criticize…but did all the teams seriously think the show would expect them to KNOW what “Shinagawa” in kanji looks like?! Among 1000+ license plates?! Come on! Can’t believe NONE of the teams figured it out until later!
- Felt bad for the Yoga Instructors…to not even be able to compete in the actual race, really…Sucks! But someone had to go…I know we don’t really know anyone at this point, but no love lost for that team…
JAPAN! First time they’ve ever gone to Japan this early in the race…!
Wasabi rolls! OMG! I don’t think I could do that challenge…I can’t even have a smudge of wasabi in my sushi…let alone a HUGE GLOB and ONLY WASABI in a hand roll! Plus NO WATER or SHOYU! Crazy! Probably was the first time eating wasabi for a lot of the teams…They did pretty good overall, considering…
- I think we all know who the “hated” team is this season…Maria & Tiffany…the professional poker players. Can’t believe they MADE UP what they do. And not just made it up…they said they worked for a NON-PROFIT organization?! Geez…talk about laying it on thick! Pretty bad. At least the other teams finally figured out the truth about them…they already lost points with the teams now.
I felt bad for the groups of Japanese people when they were being led to the pit stop by the teams. They weren’t even dressed appropriately to be running around the city by people who DON’T know where they’re going…I would get just as tired as they did! Not to mention frustrated, considering they all could probably just get there in no time…Cute how Canaan carried that one girl…she was so embarrassed!
When the poker girls lost those 2 people, and tried to find them…their team sure was getting tired and annoyed…which I totally don’t blame them for!
- Roadblock: That was definitely not the easiest task. That was A LOT of ducks! And with only little flags on sticks?! Could be VERY frustrating. Pretty cool tho how in general the ducks did kinda follow suit…
So far I don’t really have a favorite team yet, but some “standouts”:
LIKE: Mika/Canaan (Nashville songwriter and his girlfriend who sings), Gary/Matt (Dad & Son), Meghan/Cheyne (elementary school sweethearts)
DON’T LIKE: Maria/Tiffany (for obvious reasons), Lance/Keri (umm…can you say meathead?!),