Don’t have too much to say about this week’s episode:
- I liked the stripper that Susan befriended. She was a cute girl! Felt bad that she wanted to break out of the business into a more “normal” job, but it’s hard to get out of that “bubble.”
- MJ had THE best lines in this episode! “You know you can give me a bath if you want to…” WOW.
- Orson & Bree…can’t imagine ever getting to that point where you want to kill yourself. I’m glad Bree was able to convince Orson not to do it, but I wonder if she’ll be able to fall back in love with him. At least she’s willing to try!
- Gaby’s storylines are always very entertaining. It’s so funny how nowadays Gaby seems to be taking on a more “responsible” role…like protecting her niece from getting pregnant, and fighting with Angie to do it!
- It was hilarous to see Jane Leeves get to do a bit of some comic relief there in her Shakespeare play! “I have sort of a gift…” Umm, yeah…right. :-p