Just a few comments about a couple of my favorite performances from tonight:
- Robert is definitely this season’s Mark Kanemura. He tackled a Sonja number like NOTHING. It was SO quirky and funky…and he was great! Still can’t BELIEVE he was in the B3 last week?! I voted this week! I don’t want him to be in danger again! He deserves to still be there!
- In a surprise pick, Alex picked TWITCH out of the hat to be his dance partner this week! Two guys doing a number together during the COMPETITION part of the show?! That’s a first!
- I wasn’t the biggest fan of Alex’s…this week’s performance raised my opinion of him a bit. He was great!
- When you think Alex is normally a BALLET DANCER…and he had to tackle hip hop…which is probably the FARTHEST from his comfort zone!
- NappyTabs still rules…their routines are always so creative and fresh. LOVED the concept…Alex the ballet dancer in a psych session with Twitch who’s trying to pull him out of his “funk” and make him a hip hop dancer. AWESOME.
- Alex really pulled it off…but I’m SURE having to dance with Twitch DEFINITELY ELEVATED his performance. Not to mention he was given some STELLAR choreography.
This week’s kind of a no brainer for me. I’m gonna have to say that I think MELINDA’S time is up. Her latin dance she did tonight really was awkward, even tho you could tell she was really trying. It was a bit mean of Mia to say she felt they made a mistake in keeping Melinda over Cristina last week, but…I can see why she said it. Altho I hate to see yet ANOTHER GIRL leave the competition, I think it’s inevitable…unless in some miracle Melinda doesn’t end up in the B3. Which I highly doubt.