It’s the Grammy Awards! Here are the Glee gals on the red carpet. Bear in mind that the Grammy Awards fashion tends to be more on the “funky” side… This is one of those awards shows where “daring” is more allowed…
- Oh Jenna…WTH is THAT?! Every awards show it’s getting worse… :-/
- Dianna kinda went for the “rocker chic” look…not the biggest fan of the eye makeup. The hair’s pretty funky…altho it does match the whole music/Grammy thing.
- I like her better with the natural/classy look.
- Wow. That’s a very busy dress. And I saw on the red carpet interviews that her necklace is ATTACHED to that shoulder “pad”… Funky!
- Altho it’s a bit “boring,” I like the color of this dress. The whole short skirt with the train in the back is weird. And I don’t really like her hair like that…makes it look messy.
- Lea looks great…but I think I liked some of her other awards show dresses more. Once again, way to spice it up and change the color (she wore pink, then white already this year to award shows)! It’s definitely got that sexy vibe – the little peek-a-boo section in the middle, and of course…gotta love that slit! Black matches the Grammys too…adds to the “rocker” feel.