Another tough episode…very emotional.
- Totally understand Denise having a hard time with Jeremy’s death…but when Claudia Joy came over, and Denise kind of “accused” CJ of being able to just “get over” Amanda’s death…that was a bit much.
- Felt bad for Frank too…when Denise told him that it was “so easy” for him to just deploy again. Like he didn’t care. Poor guy…we all know that it’s JUST as hard for Frank to deal with losing his son. Frank just puts up a tougher front.
- Poor CJ…having to deal with/listen to Denise mourn over Jeremy made her start to be haunted by Amanda. Although it was nice to see Amanda again, it did bring back all those memories of when Amanda was suddenly killed.
- Gotta give it to Roxy. Even when the chips are down, she found a way of making the truck stop plan work. I just hope everything works out. I can see why Roxy would be trying to prepare/plan for the worst. Have her at least have something to fall back on in case something happens to Trevor out in the field.
- Glad that Joan went to Roland to kind of “call him on it” with the fact that he was holding back those soldiers from re-deploying. He needed to hear it.
- The scene with Frank & Roland was great. I think Frank thanking Roland for helping with Jeremy’s therapy really made Roland see that he really did make Jeremy a better person. It was very sweet of Frank to thank Roland, and so touching that Frank was so grateful for the time he and Jeremy had together in Afghanistan. I mean, they wouldn’t have had that bonding time had Jeremy not re-enlisted, which was because of Roland and Denise.
- Pam & Chase…talk about hot n heavy huh? It’s nice to see them so happy together. I sure hope it lasts…altho you KNOW something’s gotta “spoil” their fun at some point…right?
- Denise & Frank finding Jeremy’s letter…oh boy…*sob*…that was tough. It really did help both Frank & Denise (especially Denise) heal a bit. Molly’s christening ceremony was really sweet. Denise & Frank’s speeches were so heartfelt. BTW, Molly is SUPER CUTE! Such a pretty girl! Kinda looks like Frank, don’t you think?