8 people performed…only 4 will make it to the final round.
Here’s MY FINAL FOUR:
TEAM CEE LO – VICCI MARTINEZ Dog Days Are Over:
- Dang…Team Cee Lo is a tough call. They were both great. But I will go with Vicci JUST because of the drum factor. I thought that was SO COOL. Not to mention I LOVE this Florence + the Machine song!
- Oh, and BTW…Adam Levine NEVER heard of Adam Lambert’s song Whataya Want From Me?! Are you kidding me?! ANOTHER VERY famous song that he doesn’t know?! Is he living under a rock?! Man.
TEAM BLAKE – DIA FRAMPTON Losing My Religion:
- I’m liking Dia more and more every week! Love that she changed it up and played guitar this week! Wouldn’t have expected her to sing an REM song. Oh…and I LOVED that clapping part. Awesome.
TEAM CHRISTINA – BEVERLY MCCLELLAN The Thrill Is Gone:
- Every time I watch Beverly perform, it’s like I’m watching a seasoned performer. She’s just awesome. And this week she got to show the more vulnerable side of her. Not much else I can say. Love her.
TEAM ADAM – JAVIER COLON Fix You:
- Javier is definitely probably the most obvious shoe-in for next week. The guy IS GOOD. But he’s also NOT an amateur…he’s had record deals before, singles, etc. But he’s still pretty humble, and that Coldplay song was a great choice for him. Happy he took his hat off…made him more vulnerable and accessible to the audience. Smart move.