Well, this week was all about acting. Acting sexual. Just some quick thoughts:
- Samuel won AGAIN?! I really wanted Hannah to win! Very cool that Mark Salling pointed Hannah out and said how for majority of the Homework Assignment performance, he was watching her!
- Sam & Alex being paired up as a couple for the music video was a bit…awkward, to say the least. I guess gotta give Sam credit for being able to suck it up and perform it. Alex was a bit much with his performance.
- Once again, Lindsay went “all out” and went in for the kiss with Damien. She is quite good at the acting aspect of this whole competition tho. I was surprised at how much she struggled with the vocals this week tho. She obviously isn’t AS versatile as I thought. See…they’re never going to find someone as good as Lea Michele. They just won’t.
- Why are we not surprised that Cameron had a hard time with this week’s theme? I still don’t understand HOW he thought he could win this thing withOUT being able to do the intimate scenes/acting? I guess he didn’t know how it would make him feel until he was put in the situation.
- BOTTOM 3: Not a surprising group by any means. So Sam STILL is the ONLY one to NEVER perform for Ryan yet. Is that a sign? I hope not!
RESULTS: Cameron leaving resulted in mixed feelings for me. On one hand, I still felt that he really matched Glee…a LOT. I could see him on the show. When he performed Blackbird for his last chance performance…He was great! On the other hand tho, I also felt it was TIME. He had been going downhill for weeks now, and with all these moral issues, I did feel like he just wouldn’t fit. The show would’ve had too many problems with him and the types of scenes he would be willing to participate in, etc. Too much of a gamble. Glad he left on his own. Altho…to think that Ryan Murphy GAVE HIM another week and was almost begging him to stay…it’s like, how do you turn that down?! But Cameron did. Knowing that he ended up saving Damien from elimination by leaving, I’m sure Cameron didn’t regret it. I think he should just stick to being a musician and singer.
On a side note, at the end when Cameron was singing Keep Holding On…Umm, his recorded voice sounds AMAZING! He REALLY should just stick to the singing.
We’re really coming down to the wire now…Top 5!
‘Til next week…