Wow, season finale already?! That sure went by fast! Or is this just considered a “winter finale”? I can’t understand how these cable shows’ seasons work…
- Kind of a brutal way to die — being burned to death. And considering the guy was a fireman on top of that…
- Wow, that hit & run was SOMETHING. So cute tho how Maura’s mom pushes Maura out of the way so that she takes the hit instead of Maura. Considering how their mother/daughter relationship was never the closest, it was SO SWEET to see her do that for her daughter. But man did she get HIT!
- Boy, Doyle just KEEPS on popping up doesn’t he? I KNOW he’s a gangster/mobster, but I like the guy. You can tell that he REALLY does care for Maura and wants to be part of her life in any way he can. And for him to show up at Maura’s mom’s bedside…that’s a pretty big risk on his part.
- And when Maura’s mom woke up, she mentioned “Patrick”…she means Doyle right? I didn’t know they knew each other? Is that why Doyle wanted to make sure the mom survived? Do they have a history or something?
- Now what’s the verdict on Jane & Dean? Do we like them together? It’s hard for me to think of the guy as anyone else except for Charlie Swan on Twilight. I guess he’s pretty cute and they’re kinda cute together…but not the most excited about them as a couple tho. The one thing that’s good is that they’re in the same business, so they can understand each other better and their commitment to their jobs.
- Man, that ending! Did they REALLY need to shoot Doyle like that?! And more than once?
Now the questions are:
- Does Doyle really die? My guess (and hope) is no.
- And when Doyle said “Hope,” I’m assuming that’s the name of Maura’s biological mother?
- How did shooting Doyle affect Maura & Jane’s relationship? From the way it ended, there’s obviously some tension…and Maura is NOT Jane’s biggest fan right now. This incident may create a huge wedge in their friendship…at least for a while.
‘Til next season…