Wasn’t the most excited about this episode, but…as usual, Glee doesn’t really disappoint. It was enjoyable!
- David Martinez = HOT If you had to choose between Will & David to take Spanish from…Umm, SORRY WILL. I think David’s got you beat.
- Ricky Martin…What can I say? He was very cute…and loved hearing him talk Spanish, I must say.
- Kinda felt bad for Will…This episode did kinda made him question about being a teacher…sort of. I always wondered how/why Will was a Spanish teacher. That never really quite matched. Now we know. He took what he could get at the time.
- Sue being a mom?! Umm…I don’t know about that. Altho that scene with Sue & Emma was actually quite touching. To hear her talk about Will and why she wanted him to father her baby…it was actually really sweet. I think we all know that altho Sue is constantly making fun of/going after Will, deep down she really does respect and like him.
- Umm…Sue has MET HER MATCH in Roz Washington. Gotta say I LOVE Roz. Nene does an AWESOME job! Seriously. She’s great. That whole long insult she gave Sue about having a baby was…ROFL! Loved it!
- The musical numbers, I have to say, were a lot better to WATCH than to LISTEN to. Can’t believe that was Sam singing Bamboleo/Hero! It sounded different! He sounded kinda like Enrique Iglesias, which was actually pretty impressive.
- It’s kinda weird that Mercedes AND Sam went to see Emma about Mercedes’ “problem.” It was almost like THEY were the couple. Still don’t understand why Mercedes doesn’t just dump Shane. I know she doesn’t want to hurt anyone, but…it’s pretty much inevitable. What does she expect to do…just keep sorta dating both guys?! Plus it’s almost worse ’cause she’s kinda stringing Shane along when she keeps thinking about Sam.
- Love the scenes with Rachel/Kurt/Mercedes! It’s like Girls’ Club! Glad Rachel was able to tell them about her engagement, and glad that they both kinda questioned her decision too. And when Kurt when to talk to Finn, I really liked that scene too! Kurt’s totally right tho…Can’t believe Finn doesn’t have/want any aspirations for ANYTHING! It’s literally like he’s just going to be Rachel’s puppy dog and follow her wherever she wants to go and just be there to, as Kurt says, “hold her purse”!
- I guess only fitting that Santana got to do a number alone with David Martinez…and that whole lecture Santana gave Will was kinda…pompous on her part, yet kinda true. Brought perspective for Will. So now Will is a HISTORY teacher? Guess that means we could very well see David Martinez again! Maybe next time he and Will could do a number TOGETHER!