Wow. What an episode. Felt like a season finale rather than a winter finale!
- What a way to start off the episode…I knew that bringing Karofsky back last episode was for more than just Valentine’s Day…but I did NOT expect that. My gosh! So sad! But Blaine’s song in the background was so good and very fitting. But really…didn’t think this episode was going to be SO HEAVY!
- So Sue REALLY IS pregnant?! I can’t believe it! Who do we think the father is?!!! Must be true because Sue in this episode, while still throwing out the insults, was actually really likable and almost sweet.
- Nice to see Sebastian taking the Karofsky thing seriously and calling a truce with New Directions. When he first tried to blackmail Rachel into dropping out of Regionals, I was like…Come on guy. Win like a man!
- Watching the Warblers perform their two numbers, all I was thinking was…I miss Blaine…and…Sebastian’s voice sure is high. They did a good job but just can’t compare…
- New Directions were awesome! And finally…Rachel was featured! She hasn’t sung the last two weeks…so it was great to hear her spotlighted like that! LOVED all of their numbers! Especially the last number! Lea sounded amazing (and loved seeing Rachel’s dads watching her perform…so cute!)! Felt like a season finale!
- How could the Regionals results end any other way?! NO CONTEST.
- Quinn back as a Cheerio…Guess she can’t end her senior year without rejoining them.
- The scene with Kurt & Karofsky…very sweet and touching. Feel so bad for Dave. But so glad he has Kurt as a friend who can be there to support him. Was so happy for him when Dave was dreaming of his future and how happy he was! Aww…I really hope Dave gets better and doesn’t EVER get to that breaking point AGAIN.
- A Finchel wedding?! Seriously?!
- My gosh…what an end! You KNEW it was going to end that way! What happened to Quinn?!
And now we have to wait until APRIL 10 to find out…! Why do you do this to me?!