I’m so glad they did an episode focused around Red Riding Hood/Ruby. She’s been in so many episodes already, altho barely. Glad we got to find out more about her…
- Now I couldn’t remember, but in Storybrooke is Granny ACTUALLY Ruby’s grandmother? Or does EVERYONE call her Granny? I couldn’t remember if they told us that before or not.
- I’ve always liked Red Riding Hood’s look more than Ruby’s. Less makeup makes her look better, imo.
- Red’s boyfriend’s name was Peter. Hmm…are we talking about Peter AND THE WOLF Peter? I would THINK that’s who they meant by naming him Peter…right?
- Umm…they just totally mixed in the ingredient of The Vampire Diaries into this recipe they call Once Upon A Time. Werewolves?! Awesome.
- I GUESSED IT! Talk about a TWIST…and probably the best one in the last few eps…RED IS THE BIG BAD WOLF?! I actually called it as I was watching the episode. I thought that would be pretty FAR OUT THERE, but it would be AWESOME. And it was! LOVE LOVE LOVED THAT!
- Wow, so not only was Red a wolf…but so was Granny?! Wow. I THINK that’s what Granny said right? She was “turned” by her husband? Totally CAN YOU SAY TVD?
- Felt so bad for Red when she found out that she herself was the wolf…and that she killed her own boyfriend, Peter!
- WTH was going on with David in the woods?! Was he in a trance or something?! So weird. Totally don’t blame him for thinking that he himself MAY have kidnapped/hurt Kathryn.
- Umm, how AWESOME was it when Ruby was able to “track down” David in the woods?! That “wolf sense” definitely kicked in there!
- Ruby found a HUMAN HEART?! Was it in the same kind of box that Regina put the Sheriff’s heart in? It did kinda look familiar. Is that REALLY Kathryn’s heart? My guess is NO. And HOW in the world did MARY MARGARET’S fingerprints get on there?! Did Regina PLANT those prints? But how?
GOOD STUFF! Great episode. And next week’s one looks even better…!