I didn’t have a lot of time to watch last night, so I just have a few comments about the performances:
- While she didn’t get the highest score last night, I still loved watching Katherine. She’s just so pretty and she really has a flair. She did a great job with the “intensity” of the paso doble. Considering where she started in the rehearsals, she really stepped up. Great job!
- I actually thought the judges were quite generous with their scores last night. People like Gavin, who they seemed to kind of put down…they still gave him pretty decent scores!
- Was Donald that good? I know the football guys tend to do well with the paso. I guess he definitely had the masculinity and intensity DOWN, but…Maybe I didn’t pay attention well enough.
- Aww…William finally messed up. When I was watching him, pretty much the whole time I felt it was awkward and off. Yet he still got like 8s?!
- Roshon is another one where the judges just gushed over him, but I wasn’t necessarily impressed that much. He’s definitely pretty good, but…Eh. Maybe I just don’t care for him much.
- Who’s going home tonight? Tough call. My guess would have to be Gladys. While I love her, and I’m so happy that she doesn’t come across as a typical diva, her scores obviously need to be higher. If not her, probably Gavin or Roshon.