- I knew it would happen — That darn Jackie is driving a wedge between Denise & Claudia Joy. Knew it as soon as we found out Denise & Jackie already knew each other when she came to Fort Marshall! Argh!
- In a way, Susan Lucci’s character Audrey really fueled the fire by really “coaching” CJ and giving her all this “dirty” info about Jackie & her husband. But yet I don’t think Audrey was telling any lies. I do believe Jackie really IS that sneaky and so is her husband. Didn’t trust them from the moment they arrived.
- What’s sad is that Denise DOESN’T see it. And in a way, why would she? She already had a friendship with Jackie, so OF COURSE she’s not going to think anything bad about her. And Claudia Joy really DOESN’T know Jackie…only the stuff that Audrey told her. So of course Denise will defend Jackie. But Denise spilling the beans about Michael’s retirement?! BAD.
- I was feeling really bad for CJ…She wants to do the right thing, especially when it comes to Michael and his career…yet she doesn’t want to have to “stoop down” to do it. But Michael is frustrating too because even HE doesn’t see that by being so supportive of Jackie & her husband, he’s basically just GIVING them that power to push him out!
- I hate that CJ & Denise are fighting. I really want Jackie’s true colors to come out! But there IS a small part of me that thinks MAYBE Denise is right? I really HOPE she’s not, but so far, Jackie & her husband are doing an AWESOME job of covering ALL their bases.
- Ah…so THIS is what they’re going to give to Roxynow that Pamela’s not there. Now that she doesn’t have her best friend around, she’s going to get involved with the FRG. That’ll be interesting. Poor Roxy does have to sorta change parts of her to support her role of an officer’s wife, but she’s really stepping up! Good for her!
- Felt really bad for Joan when Clarke reprimanded her. Michael would NEVER talk to her like that. Ugh. Also felt bad for her at the town meeting. Poor thing was trying to reach out to the people and she got bashed. Hard.
- Great to see her work on the website at the urging of Charlie, and it seems to be paying off. Colonel Joan is in the house!
I really hope CJ & Denise make up soon! And I hope CJ isn’t getting sick again (what was that part where she had a “headache”?!)! If anything, that would actually bring the two of them back together. I always loved the friendship between CJ & D. We need to get it back!