Well, I HAD to blog about this episode…why?! Two words: KRISTIN KREUK!
I was SO excited when I had read she was cast to be on the show…I LOVED her on Smallville and was SO sad when Lana left the show…and we haven’t seen her in a long time…so I was really looking forward to seeing her!
And boy, did she look GOOD!
- I LOVE her hair! The shorter do really makes her look older and more mature!
- I liked the dynamic between Hannah and Chuck. Just like on Smallville, Kristin comes across as very sweet and down to earth. Hard not to like her. She and Zachary Levi have pretty good chemistry…they would make a cute couple!
- I have to say…Kristin is so good with the looks. When she looks at someone, she’s able to “say” so much with her eyes…It’s hard to explain unless you see it. She had it on Smallville, and she’s still got it on Chuck. Good stuff. And you wonder why Clark Kent was SO in love with Lana…
- I had read that Kristin’s run will be at least 4 episodes…! Looks like she’ll be working at the Buy More too! Awesome! I just hope her character doesn’t end up being a “bad guy,” like many of these “guest stars” do! Hopefully she’s just in as a love interest for Chuck. Looking forward to the rest of the episodes!
- Umm…Josie Davis?! Wow. Can you say Charles In Charge?! Man, that was a long time ago…and she basically looks the same! Pretty cool! Interesting role for her “comeback”…