Here are just some of my other favorite ladies’ fashion from tonight’s Emmy Awards:
- Julie’s so skinny that she can pretty much wear anything, but this dress really suited her.
- Sofia was in the “popular color” group this year…and I love that sweeping across the front! Fit her so well too! So pretty!
- The main thing I loved about this dress was the color! When in the sea of red, this blue was a breath of fresh air!
- I thought Zooey’s dress matched her so well! The ribbon around her waist…it added JUST A SPLASH of contrast color! Loved that!
- We’re so used to seeing her look so “homey” on Raising Hope that it was so awesome to see Martha so GLAM! Loved that wine color…she looks great!
- Always the epitome of class, and even tho she was ALSO in the #1 color of the night…which couldn’t have almost been redundant somehow, once again Kate hits a homerun in this dress! Love the style…so simple yet elegant! Beautiful!
WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE?