Haven’t blogged about this show in a long time…but now that I know certain people watch this show too, I’ll try to at least commentate a little about the show when I can.
- Are Crosby & Jasmine finally over?! Crosby did SO MUCH to try to make it up to Jasmine after he cheated on her with Gaby. So sad because Crosby FINALLY seemed like he was ready to settle down and really become a family with Jas & Jabbar…poor Jabbar. You can tell how much he wants BOTH his mom & dad there all together.
- Poor Amber. She didn’t get into her dream college, Berkeley…NOR did she get into her “safety school.” :( Amber has really come a long way on this show. I really like her character.
- Cute to see Zeke so excited about something Sarah did. He seems to really be trying to support her writing, which is sweet. Richard Dreyfus…nice touch to the show! I still think of him in Mr. Holland’s Opus…
- The whole Gaby thing is so tough. I understand why Gaby can’t work for Adam & Kristina, but sucks for Max…Gaby was really good with him! As for sending Max to a more “normal” school rather than keeping him in his “special school,” I’m kinda with Kristina on this one. For now, why rock the boat? The environment is obviously having a positive impact on Max, since his academics are thriving.
- Joel & Julia…Aww! So sad! They wanted another baby so much…and now to find out Julia has a “condition” where it’s REALLY hard to get pregnant again. Poor things. And when Julia APOLOGIZED to Joel…Aww! Totally not something she needs to apologize for. Oh, and that scene where he was at the doctor trying to “give a sample”…pretty funny.