While this episode wasn’t the most exciting, I thought it was still good and had its moments.
- Loved how they made the whole story of the dwarfs and how they “hatch” from an egg! That was pretty funny. Very creative.
- Also loved how all the dwarfs got named when they were handed their tools. DREAMY?! That was interesting. Stealthy and Dreamy…How funny!
- I loved Nova/Astrid. Even though she was a bit ditzy, I thought she was so cute! Especially as Nova. But I have to say that her fairy dress was NOT attractive. Can you say jellyfish (thanks Cody! )?! So weird.
- Grumpy/Dreamy/Leroy really is not the most likable character. At all. Funny how one person can make his whole persona change.
- And isn’t it funny how every time in fairytales, it’s always about how two people, for whatever reason, CAN’T be together?! Poor Nova/Dreamy. But it happened the way it needed to…Nova needs to become a fairy godmother!
- Catherine is still missing. And did David really talk to Cat before she disappeared?! Or did Regina FIX the phone records to make it LOOK like he did?! Hmm…
- While the whole Grumpy/Nova storyline was kinda interesting, I wasn’t sure if it really had much to do with the bigger picture/storyline? Or was I missing something?