Just a few thoughts about the results show tonight:
- How many weeks have these people been doing group numbers again?! My god…they are TERRIBLE when they sing together. Can you say HARMONIES?! They sure don’t know how to sing harmonies AT ALL. REALLY BAD. I think this is the worst season for group performances.
- SHUT UP James…stop mouthing everything Ryan is saying. Do you HAVE TO bring attention to yourself ALL THE TIME?! This show is NOT all about YOU. Ugh.
- I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of JLo’s music, but…her performance tonight of her single On The Floor was good! She did a great job! She sure knows how to put on a show! For her to sing LIVE as well (she pretty much has to, considering she’s JUDGING these contestants who have to sing live every week), that was pretty good considering how much she was moving around…
- Wow, so I guess they really did tell us who the Bottom 2 are this week. POOR LAUREN! She was SO SAD when she found out that she was in the B2. That’s one of the reasons I love Lauren…she really wears her heart on her sleeve. It was cute how the audience kept trying to support her, screaming out “We love you Lauren” numerous times…
- It’s about time. Jacob did NOT do himself any favors last night with his song selections. He really is talented, but as the weeks went on, he didn’t seem to be improving…in many ways he even was starting to get worse for some reason. Maybe the pressure was mounting. In any case, I think that was TOTALLY the right decision this week.
- I still really feel for Lauren. When Jacob was singing his swan song, they showed the remaining contestants and you could just TELL that all Lauren was thinking about was the fact that she was thisclose to being eliminated. The other 3 didn’t have to worry since they were all safe…she was the ONLY ONE who was in danger. I hope this gives her the confidence to really come out with a vengeance next week!
- I do think Lauren being in the B2 can only help her. Up until now Lauren had NEVER been in the bottom/in danger, so with what happened tonight, fans know she isn’t as safe as we all thought…so they will vote LIKE CRAZY next week to ensure her Top 3 status! ESPECIALLY considering how much MOMENTUM Haley seems to have right now…