Here are just some of the performances from tonight’s award show:
- What a cool version of Kelly’s song! It’s like a swing/big band version! Kelly’s been dressing more “girly” these days, which is nice!
- JLo always tends to do these big numbers. Very showy. But I gotta say, it was quite entertaining. I really enjoyed it. She looked pretty good too.
- Nice job Katy! Stripped down version of her new song The One That Got Away. She really showed off that she doesn’t need a lot of bells & whistles to sing. She sounded quite good!
MAROON5 & CHRISTINA AGUILERA:
- Such a catchy song by the two The Voice judges! Umm…and we have to discuss Xtina. She’s still looking a bit big…but she definitely looks better than when she was on The Voice. And that dress style helped to flatten her down a bit.
- Umm…WTH was that?! That was NOT good. What was wrong with Chris’ voice?! For one thing, it sounded like an octave HIGHER than normal. Plus it was out of tune…in a lot of places. It was hard on my ears…and as the song progressed, I felt like it got worse. Ugh.