Wow, what a night! SHOCKING B3! THE SAVE!
Just a few comments:
- Best part of the group song? Colton lying on the couch with his head on Phillip’s lap…and Phil stroking Colton’s forehead. LOL! Loved that!
- James Durbin: UGH. You know how much I did NOT like him last season. Things haven’t changed. AT ALL. STOP. SCREAMING.
- Every time they do the group thing for the results, you KNOW it’s going to be shocking. And it DEFINITELY WAS. When they announced Elise was to be put in Jessica’s group, you could tell ELISE was relieved…but JESSICA looked worried. And rightfully so.
- Jennifer Hudson: Man, gotta say her body looks quite good. Has she lost a LOT of weight or what?! And Ne-Yo…how short is he?! JHud was towering over him!
- BOTTOM 3: Joshua/Jessica/Elise — WOW. When I knew it was probably a shocker, I figured Jessica would be one of the shockers. But YAY…Hollie was SAFE! She must be getting TONS of sympathy votes. Not the best reason to be voting for someone, but hopefully being safe two weeks in a row gives her more confidence! That’s basically all she needs. Her voice is there. As usual, once the B3 was announce, Elise’s face just DROPS. Jessica surprisingly didn’t look THAT mad/shocked.
- With Josh/Jess/Elise standing there as the B3, when Steven said that DEFINITELY they’ll be using their save tonight…did you see Elise? Nodding in agreement with Steven? Like yeah, you better save whoEVER has the lowest votes. Like she felt like she DESERVES and has EARNED the save herself. Ugh.
- Elise LAUGHING when Ryan said to explain this B3? STOP. Yeah, you might be nervous, but that’s just adding to her “unappeal” for me.
- I WISH they showed Elise’s reaction when they announced Jessica as the lowest vote getter. Dang…they moved straight to Jess instead!
- BOTTOM 2: I think once it was down to Elise & Jessica, I’m quite sure Elise thought she was goner.
- THE SAVE: Was there ANY doubt Jessica would be saved?! OF COURSE NOT. While I do think Jessica was worthy of the save, the judges storming the stage to stop her from having to sing for her life was a bit…MUCH. I think she should’ve had to sing…Everyone else has to do it. Jessica looked so confused when JLo came up and stole that mic from her.
- Ryan to Jess: Did you think you would be standing here with this result? Jess: “No, not at all. I don’t expect anything.” HUH? That doesn’t make sense. You JUST SAID that you didn’t expect anything!
- Somehow I felt like Jessica should’ve had a more emotional reaction to this save. But she probably was just SO SHOCKED about what was happening.
Wow. Jessica Sanchez had the LOWEST amount of votes out of SEVEN PEOPLE?! That’s SAD. She was pegged as practically the WINNER up until now. The main reason for this results is (probably complacency. And she sang a VERY OBSCURE song last night. But really…if you have a STRONG fan base, no matter WHAT you sing, those fans will VOTE. NO MATTER WHAT. Obviously that didn’t happen. I always said…and I still feel…that while she has a great voice, Jessica isn’t American Idol winner material. I’m hoping America sees that too…and based on tonight, I have hope.
Now more than ever…it seems as tho one of those boys – Phillip or Colton – will WIN AMERICAN IDOL. You CAN’T win American Idol if you’re in the B3….not to mention the fact that you had to BE SAVED. Sorry.
Now the question is — how much time is the save going to bide Jessica?